New divisions at SEED
An internal re-organisation within the Department of Sustainable development, Environmental science and Engineering (SEED) will take place during the summer.
The new organisation consisting of five new divisions will be in place from 1 July 2017. After the summer, the entire department will co-locate to new premises at Teknikringen 10B.
The following five new divisions will be set up within the department:
- Sustainability and Environmental Engineering / Hållbarhet och miljöteknik
- Sustainability Assessment and Management / Hållbarhet, utvärdering och styrning
- Strategic Sustainability Studies / Strategiska hållbarhetsstudier
- Water and Environmental Engineering / Vatten- och miljöteknik
- Resources, Energy and Infrastructure / Resurser, energi och infrastruktur
The department's undergraduate education will be conducted as part of the Sustainability and Environmental Engineering division.
Head of department Fredrik Gröndahl has had his assignment extended from January 1, 2018 and until 31 December 2018.
Head of divisions for the new divisions will be appointed by separate head of department decisions.