Information about rubbish and recycling at EECS
Separating waste for recycling
We have a number of places where you can separate waste from kitchens, meeting rooms or work areas for recycling.
- Recycling containers in our kitchens
- Waste paper and cardboard at our printer stations
- Bulky waste is left in the room for bulky waste
- Electrical equipment or computers for recycling are delivered to any of our Service Centers
Rooms for bulky waste
If the waste paper and cardboard containers are full or if you need to get rid of other bulky waste, you can leave it at one of the school's rubbish rooms. If you are unsure of where to find the one closest to you, please contact Service Center .
- Osquars backe 2. floor 2, E building
- Lindstedtsvägen 9, floor 3, D building
- Teknikringen 14, floor 2, RPL/PDC
- Lindstedtsvägen 24, floor 1, TMH
- Kistagången 16, level 2, far end of the atrium ("glasgatan")
- Teknikringen 31, floor 2
- Drottning Kristinas väg 53 (or entrance by Malvinas väg 10), floor 2, culvert