Skip to main content

Travel insurance

Here is information on the documentation you need for your business trip.

When you're going on a business trip, you need to make sure you have the right documentation with you.

Proof of insurance

KTH has signed a collective service insurance for all its employees at Kammarkollegiet. This basic protection of the insurance applies to all domestic and foreign business trips on behalf of KTH.

Anyone traveling to a non-convention country should bring a personal insurance certificate "Swedish State Business Travel Certificate".

You can order such an insurance certificate from Service Center:

Försäkringskassan - EU card

Anyone who is going to travel to a country within the EU/EEA or to Switzerland should bring with them a "European Health Insurance Card" (EU card) from Försäkringskassan, so that they can safely receive healthcare according to EU rules, i.e. without other cost than a possible patient fee.

Order an EU card before traveling. Order the card well in advance, it can take up to 10 days before you get it. The EU card can be ordered via Försäkringskassan .

More information about business travel insurance

More detailed information on travel insurance for employees.