Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Local support for doctoral students

As a doctoral student (PhD student), you receive administrative support at the school to which you belong. Via the school's Office of student affairs, you can get help with everything you need to get through your research education.

Architecture and the Built Environment

The school offers support for education at doctoral level for supervisors, doctoral students and teachers at ABE. The support for doctoral students includes, among other things, supervision, publications, travel and an individual study plan.

Support for doctoral studies at ABE

Contact ABE

Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health (CBH)

The school offers support for courses, dissertation seminar, admission and individual support for each of its five doctoral programmes. Each programme has a person in charge, and for administrative matters there is a common function email address.

Research education at CBH

Contact CBH

Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciece (EECS)

The school offers doctoral students support all the way from admission to dissertation. Contact the school's Office of student affairs for individual guidance and help.

Doctoral support at EECS

Contact EECS

Engineering Science (SCI)

The school's internal pages contain information for doctoral students, supervisors and other staff involved in research education. Doctoral students can, among other things, get help with admission, courses and study plans.

Contact SCI

Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)

Doctoral students at ITM can receive support with everything from exchanges to courses, study plans and travel. Contact the school's Office of student affairs for individual guidance.

Doctoral support at ITM

Contact ITM

Other doctoral students support

If you have a question regarding doctoral studies on an overall KTH level, turn to the Education Office and their e-mail for doctoral studies: