Manage access in OneDrive
On this page you will find instructions on how you can manage access to your file.
This guide only works for sharing to specific KTH users. External users must be invited by sharing a link to a specific person. The external user must also create or have a free account from Microsoft or a Microsoft 365 account from their company or university/college.
- Log in to KTH-OneDrive and then select the folder you want to grant access to and click on the three dots as in the image below and select Manage access
- Press the + sign to start giving access to the folder
- You will now see a window where you can enter the person's name or e-mail address with @ug.kth.se. You can also change the type of things they can do with the folder.
- After you have gotten access to the folder you can go into it and if you want you can sync it to your device.
- Now you will be able to access the folder from your device.