See the programme management's first presentation at the Storträffen in autumn 2022
"A smörgåsbord to organise ourselves around" said Joakim Lilliesköld about the framework principles for the Future Education during the autumn's Storträff. Joakim, Anna Jerbrant and Gunnar Tibert are the programme management for KTH's change programme for educational development. He briefly explained the programme during his first formal appearance. The Student Union, THS, spoke about Future Education at KTH as a prerequisite for studies, and Sigbritt Karlsson about the keywords quality, culture and infrastructure.
To see the English subtitles, start the video and then click on the "CC"-button in the video menu above. See transcript of the presentation below.
Film contents with time stamps
Joakim Lilliesköld talked about, among other things:
- Why start a change program now after the pandemic? (0:42)
- The principles help us to work systematically with the development of education (3:53)
- How does everything fit together, for example with the pillars? (5:16)
- What is the role of program management? (7:08)
- About the teacher's role in development work (9:11)
- What is the goal? (10:13)
- What other initiatives at KTH are in line with Education of the Future? (11.58)
Previous KTH president on quality, culture and infrastructure
Sigbritt Karlsson, in her last appearance as president for KTH at Storträffen, talked about her key words for education: quality, culture and infrastructure.
See Sigbritt Karlsson in KTH Play (In Swedish)
Joakim's presentation with transcript
Change language by clicking on the "CC"-button.