Register for Research Data Management and Open Science Training in Autumn 2021!
Aalto University Research Services Organises a Webinar Series on Research Data Management and Open Science in Autumn 2021
Research Data Management and Open Science
The webinars, aimed at university staff and students, are open to everyone. Participation is free. No previous knowledge needed.
Irrespective of their discipline, sound skills in research data management are becoming more and more important to researchers and students. Data management plans are increasingly required by funders, and researchers urgently need data management and open science skills to enhance the impact of their research. Everyone working with data needs to have knowledge in data storage and organisation. Safe ways of processing data are particularly important to those working with personal data or other kind of confidential data.
Aalto University Research Services organises a series of hands-on webinars, which focus on the following topics (all times given in CET):
- Introduction to Research Data Management | Oct 5, 2021 at 12–1 PM | Register here
- Introduction to Github | Oct 6, 2021 at 2–3 PM | Register here
- Data Management Plans: a How-to | Oct 7, 2021 at 12–1 PM | Register here
- Handling of Personal Data | Oct 12, 2021 at 12–1.30 PM | Register here
- How to Share Research Data Through a Data Repository: A Zenodo Example | Oct 14, 2021 at 9–10.30 AM | Register here
- Working with Restricted Datasets | Oct 26, 2021 at 11–12.30 PM | Register here
- Basics of Data Anonymisation | Nov 2, 2021 at 12–1 PM | Register here
- How to Store Research Data | Nov 4, 2021 at 12–1 PM | Register here
- How to Make Your Research/Code Reproducible and Reusable | Nov 10, 2021 at 12–1.30 PM | Register here
- Current Trends in Academic Publishing: Plan S and Overlay Journals | Nov 17, 2021 at 12–1.30 PM | Register here
- Legal Aspects of Research Data | Nov 18, 2021 at 12–1 PM | Register here
All webinars will be held using Zoom. The language of the webinars is English.
Questions on training and data management can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on Aalto RDM & Open Science: Research Data Management (RDM) and Open Science | Aalto University.