Equipment for distance or hybrid meetings ABE
Here you can find information about which rooms with equipment for distance / hybrid meetings are available at the ABE school and how to book them.
Most meeting rooms at the school are paid for and used by individual departments or divisions. For more information about each room, such as what equipment is available, booking, number of seats, etc., visit the page for each address:
- Architecture - Osquars backe 5
- Civil and Architectural Engineering - Brinellvägen 23 and Teknikringen 78
- Philosophy and History - Teknikringen 74-76
- Real Estate and Construction Management - Teknikringen 10B
- SEED - Teknikringen 10B
- Urban Planning and Environment - Teknikringen 10A
- University Administration ABE (VS ABE) - Teknikringen 74
The ABE school has an agreement with KTH IT support regarding support with AV equipment in the school's conference room. ABE employees can contact IT support on telephone number 08-790 66 00 for on-site assistance from support technicians with the AV equipment. It is also possible to book a test of the equipment with a technician a few days before, e.g. a larger meeting/workshop. AV support is available Mon-Fri during normal working hours at 8 - 16.30.
In parallel, certain improvements to our equipment are also taking place based on the needs that IT has identified through a mapping of the meeting rooms. The mapping has also shown that there is a need to replace the equipment in some rooms.