This years e-learning news in summary
In this presentation, the E-learning unit updates you as a teacher on this year's news about E-learning, Canvas and the upcoming course room template, including how it will impact courses during the fall 2021 and beyond.
Time: Mon 2021-08-16 09.00 - 09.45
Lecturer: Frida Sundberg
Introduction to the August support
The August support starts off with a briefing on news from the E-learning team as well as a short introduction of the new course room template that has started to be implemented in new course rooms in Canvas.
The course template is not mandatory to use, but will automatically be added to every empty course room from the spring semester of 2022 and beyond. (Please note: This presentation will be held in Swedish)
Frida Sundberg, amanuens at KTH E-learning.
On the following pages you can find more information about the news that the E-learning team will present during the first presentation:
- Drop-in support by E-learning
- KTH's course room template to be introduced in Canvas HT2021
- The Canvas function KTH Transfer to Ladok eases the examination process
- The presentation and quiz tool Mentimeter
- The re-created self study course Canvas@KTH (canvas.kth.se)
- Hybrid teaching – Classroom teaching with Zoom