Skip to main content


Can I accept international students who want to do an internship in our lab? What possibilities do I have to spend time at one of our partner universities? Who can I contact if I have questions?

Internationalization is a broad term including a wide range of staff and student mobility programmes. Please click the headlines in the menu to find out more about outgoing students, incoming students and staff mobility.

Points of Contact

Head of Internationalization at CBH: Eva Malmström

Admin contacts: David Grenot  and Sofia Ellström Tanzawa .