Get password to your KTH account
On this page you find information on how to act if you have forgot or have not got any password to your KTH account
There are different possibilities on how to get password to your KTH account.
If you are at KTH campus Valhallavägen
Bring a valid identification and visit KTH Entré at Drottning Kristinas väg 4.
Opening hours you can find at Contact KTH Entré .
Read more about Acceptable forms of identification at KTH .
If you are on another of KTH campuses you can visit the local IT-support at that campus .
If you can not visit KTH
If you are not able to visit us at KTH you can follow the steps below:
- Write the following text on a paper: Hereby I confirm that this is my ID-card/my passport.
- Also write a date and your signature on the same paper.
- Put your valid photo ID on this paper.
- Scan or take a picture that shows the written text and you valid ID in the same picture.
- Attach the picture in an email to: email@example.com .
- Please add your cellphone number and an activation code will be send to you
You can also fax the same information to: +46 8 790 9388