Employee benefits - KTH for me
Welcome to KTH for me, our personnel portal where you can read about all KTH:s employee benefits and receive up-to-date information from our Department of Personnel. The portal gives you an opportunity to create your own selection of benefits. This means that in addition to the general services that all KTH employees have access to, you can also choose benefits that are individually tailored for you.
KTH for me offers
KTH offers many benefits for you as an employee. All the benefits are gathered in our personnel portal KTH for me. Here you can, among other things, order wellness activities, net salary deduction benefits and register your medicine receipts.
• Wellness subsidy (register receipts or buy via the portal)
• Insurance that applies during working hours
• Medication subsidy (register your receipts)
Besides information about salary deduction benefits you can also read about favorable employment conditions for you as a KTH employee. You will find information about flexitime, vacation, pension terms, preventive healthcare, insurances etc. For more information about wellness allowance at KTH, wellness
KTH for me on my mobile phone
If you want to take your benefits with you on your mobile phone, download the Benify Sweden app. The app is available on all platforms and supports login with Mobile BankID.
How to use KTH for me
- The first time you log in, you will see a welcome message. After reading it, you can click "Continue".
- In the next step you will see your personal information. Check that your contact and personal information is correct and click on "Confirm information" at the bottom of the page. It is important to enter a working e-mail address. Among other things, your e-mail address is used in order to send confirmation emails when ordering.
- You now come to the welcome page in KTH for me. You see this every time you log in. Here is news and general information about your benefits at KTH.
- Under the menu option "Benefits" you see the benefits that are available to you. By clicking on the particular benefit, you can read the criteria to be able to take part in them.
- Certain benefits, e.g. an exercise card, can be ordered directly via the website. Other benefits only contain information about the rules regarding the benefit and the procedure in order to use the benefit.
- In KTH for me, you can find all staff offers and staff discounts (BenifyDeals) that you, as an employee, are entitled to. You can click around the portal, choose different ways to sort or use the free text search box.
- More information on how to use the portal can be found in the menu "Frequently asked questions". Under "Contact" you will find various contact routes available.