Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Doctoral studies

You who are a doctoral student should primarily contact your school for help with your studies. If your case concerns doctoral studies at a KTH-wide level, contact the Department for educational support.

Contacts to local support

Each of KTH's schools have mailboxes that are monitored by the professional support staff in its Office for Student Affairs:

  • ABE school, e-mail:
  • CBH school, e-mail:
  • EECS school, e-mail: 
  • ITM school, e-mail:
  • SCI school, e-mail:

Contact to central support

The education office work with student related matters on an organisation-wide level.

  • Education Office, e-mail: