Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Support for research leaders

If you are a research manager, there is support to be found at both local and central levels.

Centre directors

Local support

If you are a centre director, your day-to-day professional support is provided by your school.

Contacts for centre communication

Central support

The Research Support Office offer soon-to-be and current centre directors support in matters connected to establishing, operating, extending, and terminating a centre.

To RSO's centre support

Contacts to RSO's support

Project managers

Local support

For researchers leading a project, the primary support is given by your school. Contact them for assistance: 

Central support

The Research Support Office offer support for projects with EU funding and several external parties.

To RSO's support