Skip to main content

Support for you who work at Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)

Here you will find the tools, routines and rules that affect your work and the contacts you need. Click on the area you need support about and we will guide you along the way. 

Project management

As a project manager in an external project, there is a lot to keep track of. In a series of five films, the animated helper Charlie will lead you through all the financial procedures that come with a project.

Human Resources

Contact the Human Resources team in all HR related issues. They manage strategic personnel issues and handle all employment matters, promotions, work environment issues, gender equality issues and more.

Group photo of the staff at service center. Photo: Anneli Nygårds


Service Center is the entrance to all help, service or advice, regardless of character. Catering, parcel services and support for dissertations are examples of what ITM Service Center can help you with.

Document management

KTH is a government agency and thus there are requirements on how we should handle information. You as an employee need to follow the laws and internal routines that exist.

Person handling invoices and using calculator.


As a governmental authority, it is important that everything concerning the economy is correct. Here you will find most of what you as an employee of the ITM School need to handle financial matters.


KTH is a state authority. Everyone who works here and who wants to buy something needs to know what rules apply. For many goods and services there are framework agreements, so start by looking in the purchasing portal WISUM.

Purchasing at ITM

Laptop, notepad and pen on desk.


Here you will find support for publishing on the web or updating your profile page. Also, you can inform the communications department about exciting projects that you want to spread to the outside world.

Business trips

Before booking a business trip it is important that you know the travel policy and process of the ITM School, all the way from planning, booking and insurance to making a travel bill. Start by watching the film and then get started.

More about business trips and booking here

Hospitality & gifts

Are you aware of the rules that apply to hospitality and gifts? When are meals tax-exempt and what supporting documentation must be included in the accounting? The film about hospitality and gifts gives you the answers.

Side-line activities

Do you have assignments alongside KTH? We appreciate that you, as an employee, have contacts with society and business, but it is important to keep track of the rules that apply to side-line activities / secondary employments.

Policies for side-line activities in PDF

Belongs to: Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Last changed: Dec 18, 2020