KTH E-mail in Windows - Outlook 2016
Quick reference guide how to configure your KTH e-mail using Microsoft Outlook on a stand-alone PC.
Create your KTH e-mail account
If you use Outlook as an e-mail client, you must connect to an e-mail server with an Exchange connection to get full functionality and be able to manage the address book and calendar.
- Start by going to the Control Panel on your computer. Go to User Accounts and click on Mail (32-bit)
- You can also just type "mail" in the search box and go directly to Mail (32-bit). If there is already a connection to your e-mail account at KTH but it no longer works, it is best to remove the Outlook profile and start over with the settings. How to do this is shown in the page Create a New Outlook Profile in Windows .
- Click on E-mail Accounts...
- Click New...
- Select E-mail Account and fill out you KTH e-mail address and KTH account password and click Next
- Click Finish. Restart Outlook.
- When Mail Application pop up, fill out your username and your password, then click OK
- Done. Now the Outlook will configure your inbox which can take a while depending on current size of your mailbox.