Internal nominations for ITM Head of School
The Nominating Committee welcomes you who are employed or studying at the School of Industrial Engineering & Management (ITM) at KTH to nominate one or more candidates (you can also nominate yourself) to the position as Head of School at ITM.
The nomination committee consists of the permanent nomination group and representatives from the ITM School’s strategic council. The committee's mission is to lead the process and to produce a proposal for a new head of school to the Principal.
Any questions regarding the nomination process or the composition of the committee are answered by the nomination group chair Monica Ek, email@example.com or telephone 08-790 81 04.
To be valid, the nomination must have been received no later than 16 October 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the attached template with motivation for your proposal/nomination.
Eligibility Head of School
Eligible to be Head of school is candidates who meets the eligibility requirements for employment as a professor or associate professor.
The Head of School must meet the assessment criteria included in the recruitment profile when recruiting a professor / associate professor, but with a priority focus on:
• Successful experience of leadership across major units with work environment and personnel responsibilities (such as Head of school, Vice head of school, Prefect or equivalent)
• Professor/Associate Professor at docent level with research leader experience
• Demonstrate formal leadership training of scope
• Demonstrated good ability to work with visions and strategies to develop the school and KTH
• Demonstrated good ability to implement change and be able to make decisions
• Demonstrated good collaboration skills in KTH, between schools, with KTH's management and the student union
• Legitimacy and integrity, ability to represent KTH externally
• Be able to present a vision for the current school's development in education, research and collaboration with society