Purchases and procurement
KTH is a government body. Everyone at KTH who makes a purchase needs to know what rules apply. Purchase manager Ann-Sofie Sjöberg and her team are happy to help you out.
Are you purchasing computer, IT-related or telephony products?
- When you need to purchase IT-related and telephony products, this must go through the IT Support:
- Complete IT:s online form to obtain help with your IT purchase .
Process map for purchases
Do you need help purchasing any other product or service (e.g. consultant)?
Service Center can help you purchase the item you want, but there are certain steps to follow in order for everything to be correct. This is what you do:
- Check if the product is available in WISUM . All KTH employees should be able to log in to WISUM. Contact us if you cannot. If the product is available in WISUM you add it to your WISUM shopping cart and send it to Ann-Sofie Sjöberg or Maria Berthelius. Please make sure you add the invoice reference "sakattest" of the person who will approve the invoice.
- If the product is not available in WISUM , you should preferably look up three suppliers where the product can be bought, including price quotes, and then complete our purchase form . Service Center will check the purchase request with the financial approver and then make the purchase.
- Alternatively you could send an email to
with the following information:
- What you would like to buy. If the product is not available in WISUM you should preferably look up three suppliers where the product can be bought, including price quotes, to ensure that we have subjected the product to competition.
- The invoice reference (sakattest) for the person who will approve the purchase.
- Confirmation that you have received approval from your project manager for the purchase.
NOTE: If the product or service you are looking for is not available in any framework agreement, we have to make a direct procurement. There are certain amount limits after which a slightly larger procedure is required. We will help you through the process.
We have credit cards at our Service Centers which may be used for payment that require payment by card (invopice is always preferable). Please contact us well in advance if you'd like to use the card for a payment to make an appointment. We need approval by the project manager before we can issue the payment. There are also special credit cards which employyes may apply for through KTH and use for these purposes.
Send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to use the card.
Framework agreement database
If you are interested in seeing which companies KTH has a framework agreement with, you can find it in KTH's framework agreement database (NB: in Swedish).
For help with purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for purchases at EECS is: