Elections for The ITM school faculty assembly
Now it is time for the election of members to The school faculty assembly. Read here who is eligible and how to nominate yourself.
It is time for the election of members to The school faculty assembly. The school assemblies meet at least twice per semester. The meetings are open to all school colleagues who want to contribute and participate in discussions, regardless of assignments in the line organisation.
The school management will contact everyone who is on the electoral roll to hear if they want to run for election.
Then it's time for you to vote. You do this digitally during the period November 9 to 15, 2021. Everyone in the electoral roll will then receive a link to the election via e-mail.
Questions about the election can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Eligible for the School Faculty Assembly
To be eligible for election to the faculty assembly, one must be employed on at least a 50 percent basis:
- as a professor, associate professor, lecturer, or researcher (permanent employee)
- as an assistant professor
- as a temporarily appointed teacher (two-year minimum) appointed on artistic grounds
Expectation of an elected member
- Active participation in the school board. The task of the elected members is to raise, discuss and develop issues that are relevant to them as colleagues at KTH.
- The period is from 2022-01-01 to 2023-12-31.
- Active participation in KTH collegiate forum.
The electoral roll for the election has been determined by ITM School director, and it is published on the intranet: Electoral roll ITM Faculty Assembly, 2021 (pdf 153 kB)
If you want to get involved
Do you want to nominate yourself after reading this? If you want to get involved and run as a member or to be re-elected for another term, please reply to the e-mail from the School's Management with a short motivation.
Elections will be arranged at each department. Chairman and deputy chairman will be appointed by dean and vice dean in consultation with the elected members.
Each department at ITM shall elect two candidates.
- 2021-10-04: Elecoral roll decided by Head of School.
- 2021-10-05: Elecoral roll anounced on the intranet.
2020-10-07–2021-10-21: ITM Management e-mails information to the eligible asking if they want to candidate.
2021-10-22: Information about electible people is anounced.
2021-11-09—2021-11-15: Each department conducts the election with Artologic Survey & Report.
2021-11-16–2021-11-20: Each department sends its results to the Head of Administration at the ITM School.
2021-11-21–2021-11-30: The Head of School determines the election results. The names of elected members and home department is being sent to the Faculty Council.