Personal coaching on e-learning
You can book a personal coaching session focused on your educational issues. You can get help with, for example, structuring a course room in Canvas, making videos, and creating quizzes. The coaching can be done through a personal physical meeting, web meeting, or via email.
What you can get help with
The support is based on help to self-help and can include, for example:
- Course layout, examination forms, structure of course rooms in Canvas.
- Functions in Canvas: quiz, assignments, groups and Transfer to Ladok.
- Creation of educational videos (including design of material, recording and editing).
This is how the coaching works
Coaching can take place in various forms such as through e-mail or a pre-booked web meeting with Zoom . We can also meet on KTH Campus for a personal meeting, if needed.
If you are prepared, the coaching session will often be better. Write down a few points about what you need help with, what problems there may be and if you yourself have suggestions for different solutions. Before a coaching session, you are also welcome to go through our guides on the web, such as Canvas - guides and recommendations .
How to book a coaching session
All coaching sessions are booked by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your e-mail we want the following information:
- Which course you want to develop. Please attach a link to the course room in Canvas.
- A compilation of what you want help with, preferably with concrete questions.