Personal coaching on e-learning
We guide with focus on your educational issues. You can get help with, for example, structuring a course room in Canvas, making videos and creating quizzes. The coaching can be done through a personal physical meeting, web meeting or via email.
You can get help with this
The support is based on help for self-help and can include, for example:
- Course structure, examination forms, structure of course rooms in Canvas
- Functions in Canvas: quiz, assignments, groups and KTH Result Export
- Creation of educational videos (incl. design of material, recording and editing).
This is how the coaching goes
Coaching can take place in various forms such as through e-mail or a pre-booked web meeting with Zoom or a personal meeting where you can meet and be coached by someone in e-learning. The pre-booked meetings mainly take place on Monday mornings at 10-12 and on Wednesdays during lunch 12:15-13:00.
Before a meeting, you may be asked to visit some specific pages on Canvas@KTH (external page) to prepare yourself, so please leave some time in the calendar both before and after a meeting.
How to book a coaching session
All coaching sessions are booked by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In your e-mail we want the following information:
- Which course you want to develop. If you are currently running your course in Canvas, pleas attach a link to the course room. If the course is not available in Canvas, we want information about what it looks like today.
- That you concretize and compile the questions you want help with.