Learning Experience Questionnaire (LEQ)
The Learning Experience Questionnaire (LEQ) is an evidence-based tool for course evaluation and development, created by teachers and educational developers at KTH. As a teacher at KTH you can easily create and distribute a course evaluation to your students, and create a course analysis in which the required course data is included automatically.
LEQ examines your students' learning experience based on a number of evidence-based factors that have been found to improve student learning in higher education. It has been developed with the intent to:
- facilitate collaboration and exchange of experience among teachers
- help you find new ways to improve your students' learning
- help you identify own needs for professional development
- increase the meaningfulness of your work with course evaluation
- facilitate student participation in your work with course development
The overall process, Systematic Course Analysis (SCA) where LEQ is a part of the process is illustrated below. The LEQ method is explained in more detail in the video "LEQ - an introduction" and the LEQ guide.
SUPPORT: If you have any technical problems with creating or viewing the questionnaire, contact KTH IT Support: email@example.com.