Systematic Course Analysis (SCA)
KTH cares about its students and believes that it is important that the students are involved.
KTH strives for a systematically quality-driven work with course development where course evaluations and course analyzes are central.
Course evaluations and course analyzes are carried out to:
- Contribute to the development of the course
- Support the teacher's educational development
- Strengthen KTH's internal quality work
- Meet the requirements of the Higher Education Ordinance that the students have the right to comment on their education and receive a feedback on the evaluation responses and any measures
- Meet the European Standard Guidelines
(Excerpt from "Instructions on course evaluation and course analysis at KTH V-2016-1044").
SCA - Systematic course analysis
This process, SCA, is a tool for achieving the above requirements for course evaluation and course analysis. The process with associated tools has been developed at KTH.
Learning Experience Questionnaire (LEQ)
The Learning Experience Questionnaire (LEQ) is an evidence-based tool for course evaluation and development, created by teachers and educational developers at KTH. As a teacher at KTH you can easily create and distribute a course evaluation to your students, and create a course analysis in which the required course data is included automatically.