KTH has five campuses and several workplaces. KTH Campus, KTH Kista, KTH Flemingsberg, KTH Haninge and KTH Södertälje.

Access Cards at KTH Campus

All basic matters, like changing pin code, retrieving a new card or replacing a broken card, are taken care of in KTH Entré.

All matters regarding access cards shall be sent to this e-mailaddress:
OBS! Remember that all request shall be sent from your KTH email address.


Send work-related letters and goods within the KTH, nationally and internationally.

Letters, packages and other goods

Emergency number in case of crisis: 7700

(08-790 7700) 

Need to book a room at KTH?

Here you will find information about the rooms that can be booked at KTH.

Room booking at KTH

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Top page top