Compile grades from different Canvas Rooms via Excel (60 min)
Is the credit in your course divided over several rooms in Canvas, for example bonus points in a course room and the exam in an examination room? This workshop shows you as a teacher or examiner how to compile grades with Excel and then report it to Ladok.
A workshop can be ordered by all teaching and course administration staff.
You as a teacher or examiner will learn to compile your grades from two different Canvas rooms, for example when bonus points from assignments are in the course room but the exam results are in the examination room.
The grades are exported from Canvas, compiled in Excel and imported into Canvas again to finally be reported to Ladok.
Prerequisites: The participant has used Excel before and can handle formulas in Excel, for example = SUM().
The participant should have a login in Canvas and access to Excel.
After completing the workshop, participants should be able to:
- transfer results from one Canvas room to another.
- use both Canvas learning outcomes and KTH Transfer to Ladok.
- export a nice looking Excel file from Canvas in CSV format, as UTF-8 CSV.
- compile the grades in Excel in a format that Canvas accepts.
- import grades in CSV files to Canvas.