Welcome to ITM School!
It is important that you have a good start as a new employee at ITM School. Here you will find an introduction, important links and courses that you can participate at KTH.
About the ITM School
The school consists of six departments located at Campus Valhallavägen and Campus Södertälje. The School Management , Communications Team , Financial Team , Human Resources Team , School's Office for Student Affairs and Service Center are located at Lindstedtsvägen 30. There is also a service center located in Södertälje.
To-do list for new employees
So that you quickly become a part of us.
For all new employees
- Read information for you who are new to KTH . Here you will find information about KTH's vision, KTH's organisation and personnel policy as well as the digital onboarding.
Enter information about next of kin in the self-reporting HR-plus .
- Read about your employment . You will find information about employment conditions, benefits, working hours, work environment, leave and much more.
- Create your profile page . Please e-mail email@example.com if you need a portrait of yourself.
- Sign up for KTH's compulsory Environmental courses for employees and Basic course in fire prevention. Also sign up for the education on GDPR and other digital educations on, for example, communication and Canvas' learning platform. KTH's courses for employees (Swedish) .
- Test your access card and key.
- Ask your manager or supervisor what software and licenses need to be ordered.
- Import KTH's email signature .
To get a salary and a correct tax deduction
- Register your bank account to Danske Bank’s salary service (Swe) . You may need to specify KTH's customer number 79220. If you do not register your account in time, your salary will be paid out through a withdrawal slip.
- Send an A-skattsedel (tax slip) to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the correct tax deducted from the salary.
Moving to Sweden
If you move from abroad there are a few things to do before arriving in Sweden. KTH Relocation provides support to those who are new to Sweden.
- Register with KTH Relocation.
- Inform your manager when your travel preparations are complete and you can decide on your start day at KTH.
Your welcome folder with useful information
When you start at the ITM School, you receive a welcome folder with the following information:
- Map of KTH Campus or KTH Södertälje . Search in KTH Places to find the best way to a certain location.
- The folder Introductions to KTH.
- Register payroll digitally on Nordea’s website.
- Approval of central postal opening . Submit the form to the Record Manager at ITM.
- Register your secondary employment (pdf 60 kB) Submit the form to the HR team at ITM. Guidelines regarding secondary employment at KTH.
- Equality, diversity and equal conditions at ITM .
- Organisation chart for Management and University administration at ITM (pdf 52 kB) , and ITM departments' abbreviations and facts. (pdf 51 kB) .