School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Admission to doctoral studies
When a candidate has been selected, the main supervisor starts the admission process by following these steps:
- Order login details for the prospective doctoral student via this web form:
- Order login details for new external (non-KTH) assistant supervisors (if any) via this web form:
- (main supervisor) as soon as the doctoral student receives login details
- Submit to the Doctoral Education Support, Malvinas väg 10:
- The form in original (email a scanned copy to speed up the process, while the original is being sent by post)
- Copies of Master’s degree, transcripts or diplomas which prove you meet (note that special entry requirements are specified in )
- A doctoral student funding plan approved by the Head of Division (the old EES-school's form can be used, until a newer form has been created)
If the prospective doctoral student is employed by industry, contact the school'sto draw up an industrial doctoral student agreement, which must be signed by the Head of School (skolchef) and the employer. Send a copy of the finalized agreement to the Doctoral Education Support before admission (required).
For other types of admissions, such as collaborations between universities, or if the prospective doctoral student will be funded by a scholarship,for more information.