Implementation of remote examination
Process picture in text
- Registers for the examination in Ladok.
- Examination rooms are automatically created in Canvas 30 days before the start date of the Ladok activity.
- Students are automatically added to the examination room in Canvas when registration has closed.
Examiner (blue) and school (white)
- Selects the form of examination and prepares written information about the examination set-up.
- The school (white). Selection of examination form in consultation with GA; the school prioritizes the need for Zoom monitoring.
- Grants access to colleagues in the examination room in Canvas.
- Assignment is added to the examination room in Canvas.
- Extended writing time is added for affected students.
- The school's exam administration (white) Lists of registered examinees are obtained from the school's examination administration.
- The examination is conducted and solutions are submitted in Canvas.
- School and Tentafunka (white) Any monitoring of examinees via Zoom is agreed upon with the school and Tentafunka.
- The examiner assesses the submitted assignments in Canvas.
Contact about digital examination
Do you have questions or wish to receive guidance about digital examination?
, mark your mail: examination guidance