KTH genomför en mängd aktiviteter riktade mot presumtiva studenter till engelskspråkiga master- och kandidatprogram. Arbetet leds av gruppen Internationell studentrekrytering (ISR) inom Avdelningen för internationella relationer.
Målgruppen är kvalificerade presumtiva internationella programstudenter. Huvudparten av ISR:s aktiviteter riktas mot hela målgruppen. Riktade insatser, exempelvis rekryteringsmässor eller andra event på plats, görs främst för avgiftsskyldiga studenter.
Aktiviteter läsåret 2021-22
Höstens insatser syftar till att attrahera kvalitativa sökande, medan vårens aktivititeter fokuserar på att kommunicera med och stötta sökande och antagna. Exakta datum kompletteras löpande. Viktiga deadlines är markerade i fetstil.
Hösten 2021 ställer vi in alla utlandsresor, besök, fysiska mässor och event. Vi satsar istället i högre grad på virtuella mässor, digitala event, webbinarier och digital annonsering.
- Arrival Days at KTH, airport pick-up and extra opening hours at KTH Entré, 2 and 22 August (ESS)
- Start of English language course for fee-paying students, (KTH Language unit)
- Start update of programme descriptions on kth.se/studies (ISR and Schools)
- Official start of autumn semester, 30 August
- Print of master's brochure for 2022
- Launch of new student bloggers, instagram curators and curators for Chinese social media
- Recruitment, education and launch of international student ambassadors (ISR and schools)
- Webinar with Columbian scholarship provider Colfuturo, 14 September
- Deadline for schools to send updated programme descriptions to ISR, 24 September
- Digital event with Swedish Embassy in Singapore, "Study in Europe", 25 September
- Production of films with Programme Directors presenting programmes and courses
- Production and launch of new films; "This is KTH", "How to apply" and "Scholarships"
- Newsletter to interested students about upcoming application period
- Update programme descriptions on website and external portals
- Launch films with Programme Directors on website
- Publish student ambassador interviews and contact form on website
- News letter, focus opening of application period
- Virtual recruitment fair, EHEF Manila, 1-2 October
- Study in Sweden Virtual Fair South East Asia, 2 October
- Webinar directed to Chinese applicants (open for all), 6 October
- Study in Sweden Virtual Fair, Americas, 6 October
- Presentation of the international student recruitment activities autumn 2021 to recruitment agents and KTH staff (on Zoom, open for everyone), 7 October
- Study in Sweden Virtual Fair Europe/Africa/MENA, 9 October
- Study in Sweden Virtual Fair China, 13 October
- Digital event with Columbian scholarship provider, Colfuturo Connect Live, 7 October
- Digital event with Mexican scholarship provider, Funed Connect Live, 14 October
- On-line application MASTERHT22 opens, 18 October
- Study in Sweden Virtual Fair India, 23 October (ISR)
- UIC International Postgraduate Fair, China, 24 October
- QS Connect Vietnam, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 27 October
- Study in Sweden event South Korea, 30 October
- Webinars directed to nine Chinese partner universities
- Webinars directed to Indian partner universities, preliminary
- Webinars with recruitment agents in South East Asia
- This is KTH webinar, preliminary
- Webinar and chat event with ABE, 4 November
- QS Connect Beijing, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 6 November
- QS Connect Shanghai, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 7 November
- Swedish Education and Career Days Thailand, 7 November and 18 November
- Virtual Fair, Europosgrados Mexico, 10 November
- Digital event with Swedish Embassy in Japan, "Study at KTH", 10 November
- Webinar and chat event with EECS, 11 November
- Virtual Recruitment Fair, EHEF Indonesia, 13-14 November
- QS Connect Malaysia, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 16 November
- Webinars directed to Indonesian universities, preliminary
- Webinar with Columbian scholarship provider Colfuturo, 17 November
- Webinar and chat event with the School of Industrial Engineering and Management, 18 November
- Webinar and chat event with SCI, 25 November
- Newsletter, focus: Why KTH, ambassadors/bloggers, webinars etc.
- KTH scholarship application open, 1 December-15 January (AUA)
- Webinar and chat event with CBH, 2 December
- QS Connect New Delhi, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 8 December
- Webinar: Sustainability and Equality at KTH, 9 December
- QS Connect Chennai, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 12 December
- QS Connect Bangalore, digital meetings with prospective applicants, 13 December
- Webinar: Electrical Power Engineering, 14 December.
- Chat with KTH, focus: Application and admission, 15 December
- Newsletter, focus: Why KTH, ambassadors/bloggers, etc.
- Chat with KTH, focus: Complete your application, 13 January
- Chat with KTH, focus: Complete your application/supporting documents, 27 January
- Newsletter, focus: application deadline 17 January
- Application deadline MASTERHT21 and bachelor’s programme, 17 January (UHR)
- Newsletter, focus: Complete application by 1 February (ISR)
- Deadline for application fee and supporting documents, 1 February (UHR)
- Application deadline EIT Digital, non-EU students (EIT Digital)
- Application deadline InnoEnergy, Application round 1 (EIT InnoEnergy)
- SI scholarship application open (SI)
- Newsletters, focus: studies at KTH, student life in Stockholm, career after KTH
- Newsletters, focus: studies at KTH
- Newsletter, focus: prior to admission results
- Notification of results KTH Scholarship (AUA)
- Education for students involved in Call-up week
- Re-launch of kth.se/newatkth (ESS)
- Newsletter, focus upcoming admission results and statuses.
- Notification of admission results MASTERHT21, 7 April (UHR)
- Newsletter, focus: Welcome message, next steps, invitation to digital events
- Launch of Facebook group for admitted students
- Admission weekend, digital support to admitted students, chat, social media groups, etc.
- Webinar: New at KTH. Information for admitted students about tuition fees, residence permit, insurance, etc.
- Newsletter, focus: next steps and preparations
- Call-up week to all admitted students (ISR and Schools)
- Notification of selection results, bachelor’s programme (UHR)
- Digital pre-departure events for larger markets such as India, China, Indonesia, etc.
- Webinar: Accommodation for international students (ISR and ESS)
- Invoices sent to fee-paying students in MASTERHT21 (AUA)
- Application deadline EIT Digital, EU-students (EIT Digital)
- Application deadline InnoEnergy, Application round 2 (EIT InnoEnergy)
- Announcement of SI Scholarship recipients (SI)
- Live chats and digital events for students admitted to certain programmes
- Webinar: Information for admitted students from EU/EEA/Switzerland (ISR and ESS)
- Webinar: Being a female student at KTH (preliminary)
- Webinar: Sustainability at KTH (preliminary)
- Newsletter, focus: next steps and preparations for arrival (ISR and ESS)
- Deadline for payment of tuition fee, KTH programmes (AUA)
- Deadline for accommodation by KTH for fee-paying and scholarship holders (ESS)
- Deadline for pre-sessional English course for fee-paying students (KTH Language unit)
- Webinar: Arrival and introduction to KTH (ISR and ESS)
- Webinar: KTH Student Union (ISR, EES and THS)
- Newsletter, focus preparation and pre-arrival information (ISR and ESS)
- Newsletter, focus preparation and pre-arrival information (ISR and ESS)
Program som inte ingår i ansökningsomgången MASTERHTXX på universityadmissions.se kan ha andra deadlines. Aktiviteter baserade på kontaktuppgifter från MASTERHTXX, som vissa nyhetsbrev och call-up week, riktas endast till sökande i denna ansökningsomgång. När det är möjligt inkluderas samtliga program.
Uppdatering av utbildningsinformation
Mer information om uppdatering av programbeskrivningar på engelska .
Antagningsgruppen inom Avdelningen för utbildningadministration hanterar ansökan, antagning och stipendier .
Information till målgruppen
All information till presumtiva internationella studenter finns på internationella utbildningswebben .
Välkomna att kontakta Internationell studentrekrytering (ISR) för mer information eller om ni är intresserade av att delta i någon aktivitet.