Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Researcher and research engineer

When recruiting a researcher or research engineer, you are required to have a signed and collaborated recruitment permit.

Exceptions to this rule apply only to recruitments of researchers and research engineers where the employment is estimated to be shorter than 6 months or less than 50%. Recruitment permits and processes for these positions can be found on KTH's central pages for recruitment of a researcher  and recruitment of a research engineer .