Purchase and logistics of IT-related equipment
Information about the "Purchase and logistics of IT-related equipment" service. The service is available to the school that has an agreement with the IT department.
The service refers to the possibility for KTH's schools to have the purchase and logistics of IT equipment handled by the IT department. In purchasing matters, the support consists of guiding the customer in the purchasing process and the choice of IT equipment, so that agreements and regulations are fulfilled. And that purchased IT equipment works in KTH's IT environment.
- Advice on the purchase of computers and other IT equipment
- Deliver computer to customer's workplace
- Connecting a computer at the customer's workplace
- Handling of warranty cases.
For logistics, this means that delivered IT equipment:
- Have been checked against placed order
- The equipment is handed over to the customer and acknowledged
- If the IT workplace or Local IT support service is signed, the equipment will also be installed and configured.
The following applies to deliveries:
- IT support notifies the end customer when products have been delivered to KTH. Delivered products can always be collected from IT support at KTH-Entré
- Bulky products and computers (desktop and laptop) are delivered to the end user.
- When delivering to the end user, an appointment is made so that the equipment can be received and acknowledged
- If the end user wishes to have access to the equipment immediately, it can be collected from IT support at KTH-Entré
- Partial deliveries do not take place when delivering to the end user.
Tailored together with the customer, depending on the customer's IT environment, etc.
Support and Order
System Owner/Technical Resource Owner
Manager Tele, Purchasing and Licensing
+46 8 790 70 19