Support, advice and guidelines for examinations at KTH courses.
KTH:s guidelines on examination
During the spring of 2022, the scenario planning will continue to regulate what examination forms are allowed. The President has decided that the scenario LOW will be applied. This means that both digital examinations and campus examinations may be conducted to varying degrees. Read more about KTH's scenario planning regarding examination .
The regulatory document regulates what applies at KTH in issues concerning course syllabus, grading system and examination at education on all cycles. Guideline on course syllabus, grading system and examination
For digital examinations with registration in Ladok, assignments must be carried out in examination rooms in Canvas , not in course rooms in Canvas.
Support for selecting, planning and implementing
For more information about examinations at KTH, see the links below or select a link by navigating in the left menu.
More support regarding examination
On the following pages in KTH's intranet, you will find additional support relevant to examination.
Support and FAQ
- For technical questions about the examination tools, please contact ITemail@example.com
- For administrative questions, please contact the education administration at your school, which can also assist with any transfers of exam setups to Tentafunka.
- For questions about students' compensatory support in relation to various forms of examination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For contact and guidance about digital examination, contact email@example.com , mark your mail: examination guidance
- FAQ for teachers: Frequently asked questions about remote examination for teachers .